10/17/2007

I know it's been forever (by Michael)

Know it's been forever since I did an update...so this one is a little long....

After 25 years, last week I decided to terminate my employment with Siemens. Without the support of Janice I would never had been able to attempt something so life altering. We decided that given the stress over the last five years, I needed some down time before running out and getting another job....so I'm doing things I enjoy...like giving the master bedroom a make over, watching C-SPAN, and surfing the net.


so to get you up to date here's what's been happening


MASTER BEDROOM MAKE-OVER


This is the master bedroom in the process of a make-over. Taking up the carpet and removing all the woodwork and doors was the easy part..We painted ceiling and primed the walls. After painting the room three different colors we finally found onethat works...Its called banana split...Janice asked me "what happens if it's too yellow...I told her " that would be too bad"...so banana split is it . the new carpet was installed today...Now I have the task staining and installing all new doors and woodwork...Hope to finish this week end.


WE GOT MARRIED

On SaturdayAugust 4th 2007 Janice and I were married. It was a beautful day to share the meaning of other relationship with sixty of our family and friends...event. Janice and I wrote the vows and planned the ceremony. It was the most perfect event...even the part where we forgot to exchange rings, what a fun time...
after 11 years we did get a few reactions


"Party time" family approval

Holding his breath for 11 years


HAWAII VACATION
Janice and I took the girls (Melissa and Morgan) to Hawaii after graduation as promised. We even met up with family on the beach...It was a great time.


Happy Girls Love those sunsets


Melissa Morgan and I got tattoos....

Beach Hottie


Hanging with "fam" on the beach


GRADUATION
After 12 years of education Morgan and Melissa graduated from high school on the same day at the same time at different locations...so Janice and I were not able to attend both events....Janice and I are very very proud of Melissa and Morgan



BRANDON
As some of you know Brandon (aka Don Ho) has moved back to the Everett area. He working at Safeway gas station on Rucker Ave and 41st....He's doing great and we're glad to have him back



Well that's it for now....have a great day....

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home